Here is a Cubs fan 25 man roster for Opening Day. His name is Jason and he has put his roster against mine (which we will revisit by Opening Day). Look at his list and then look at mine found
Here some reasoning from Jason-
- Jason believes Sonnanstine will gain a spot because they are in need for a long reliever and he is on the roster right now. He also believes the Cubs will not carry 3 lefties.
- Jason says there is no way Jaramillo beats out Clevenger because he is an all around better player not to mention younger. He views Clevenger as an all around better version of Koyie Hill and nothing more than Soto (and eventually Castillo's) backup. Also says Jaramillo getting injured does not help his cause.
- He believes that Cardenas has no shot to beat out Barney at 2nd.
- He thinks Wells will be very good this year and that Volstad will start the year in Iowa.
- He says he would like to put Samardzija in the rotation but he is better served in the pen.
- Dolis and Sonnanstine were difficult decisions for his last two spots in the pen but feels both will make the team.
- Could see Sappelt beating out Campana but went with his gut and picked Tony.
- He thinks I am crazy to think Trever Miller makes the team because Maine and Gaub are better.
SOOOO What do you think?
Until Next Time...