Hi guys, just got back from vacation today. Here is the latest (or not new news) on the Cubs.
- Aramis is due back tomorrow. He is nursing a sore thumb.
- Z is heading back to the rotation (as long as he proves healthy after his hospital scare) and the Cubs could make Tom Gorzelanny available but have not done so yet. The Mets, Tigers, and Rangers all have interest.
- The Cubs plan on moving Starlin Castro into the #2 spot permanently while Colvin could see a lot more playing time.
- Wells could be moved to the pen when Zambrano comes back to the rotation.
- The Cubs still have interest in Mike Lowell.
Until Next Time...