Friday, November 30, 2007

Kaz a Stro and Church dealt.

Well looks like Kaz Matsui and Ryan Church will not be Cubs next year( unless Church is flipped here). Ryan Church and Schneider went to the Mets for Milledge. There was rumors that Church would be part of a 3 way deal with the Red Sox but that obviously was proven false. Kaz is an Astro and its not the end of the world but damn Jim how bout acquiring some players???? Get Fukudome!!!

5 comments:

Kamel said...

Lets not panic now. The Fuku situation is running on his timetable... not Hendry's.

And the Winter Meets start Mon... so no need to worry yet.

I'm guessing Kaz liked the playing time opp in Hou better than sharing time with The Riot and DeRo.

cubsfan82 said...

i agree! Hendry wouldnt be just sitting around if he didnt have a plan or something big brewing!

Anonymous said...

correction hendry would be sitting around like the big fat garfield cat that he is. he has nothing big brewing, he will wait for fukudome to make his decision. If he stays , hendry will offer him a nice contract, but not good enough and he will likley go to the team that has the best chance to win. Not the cubs. It might be bad thinking but face it, we won't win with the pitching we have, i mean dempster in the starting rotation, are u fricken kidding me! open ur eyes hendry ,he sucks. he can't get through the ninth inning even, how is he going to get through five. Sac up and put somthing together for Santana.

traderumor said...

Looks like your friend was wrong about Church going to the Cubs.

cubsfan82 said...

traderumor your definitly right. Thats not to say that his rumor was off base tho.. we have to face it, GMs talk alot and nothing happens 90% of the time the other 10% we hear about and about 5% of those are true.. So Im not gonna say that the rumor was totally false but I will say he was wrong on this one.