Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Arod spectulation

Dan Patrick of ESPN radio said this yesterday-

"I see A-Rod opting out of his contract after this season, it is very viable and if he does, I see him playing SS for the Chicago Cubs and reuniting with Lou."

It is really interesting that this keeps coming up. I think there is a 75% chance Arod opts out of his contract and is not a yankee next year. I think there is a 40% chance he is traded sometime this year. It would be great if we could get Arod to play short for the cubs. There is alot of talk going around that Arod cant play SS anymore. I highly doubt that, he is a tremendous athlete and if he can handle before he can handle it now. The one thing I think that would prevent him from coming here is our financial obligation the next few years. The contracts are really back loaded but it seems money hasn't been an issue so who knows. All I am saying is I would love to see Arod playing SS in cubbie blue!

No comments: