- Aram left the game today against the Reds with a right tricep soreness. He is listed day-to-day and the Cubs are not worried.
- Darwin Barney could play his way on this team because he is a "Lou kind of player."
- Hak-Ju Lee made his Spring Training debut today and went 1 for 2 with 2 RBI. I calling it right now that Hak-Ju Lee and Starlin Castro will make up our middle infield no later than 2012. Both show smooth fielding skills and can handle the bat. I have not been this excited for two prospects in my whole life as a Cubs fan.
- Lilly is ahead of schedule now and throwing off the mound every 3-4 days. He is even expected to pitch in a ST game.
- Cuts maybe coming after Sundays game.
- It is now said that it would be a "surprise" if Tyler Colvin does not make the 25 man roster out of ST. He has made a great impression on Lou and his staff not only with his bat but his glove. He is a left handed hitting outfielder with power that can play all three outfield positions which puts him head and shoulders above the rest.
- This is for fun; here is my " All Cubs Prospect Starting Lineup" for this Season-
1. Hak-Ju Lee 2b
2. Starlin Castro SS
3. Tyler Colvin RF
4. Josh Vitters 1st
5. Ryan Flaherty 3b
6. Geovany Soto C
7. Bret Jackson CF
8. Kyler Burke LF
Just Missed- DJ LeMahieu, Logan Watkins, and Darwin Baily. I would love to go into 2013 with this lineup except exchange Flaherty with Aramis and Kyler Burke with Carl Crawford (free agent after this season). A young inexpensive team to build on!
Who is your prospect lineup?
Until Next Time....