Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some More From Spring...

- Lou said he is 80% sure Theriot will leadoff and Fukudome will hit in the two hole.

- Kevin Millar and Jeff Baker will receive playing time in LF over the next few days.

- If the season started today Tyler Colvin and Kevin Millar will make the team.

- Lee and Aram will not return to the lineup until Thursday to get added rest for their injuries.

- Andres Blanco is expected to return by the weekend. If he come back healthy I would have to think seriously about replacing Baker with Blanco.

- Lilly is close to facing hitters and then if that goes well he will pitch in a cactus league game.

- Jeff Gray will face live hitters by the end of the week. I hope he comes back healthy because he would add more depth to the pen.

- Carlos Silva is still in the running for the 5th starter position. I would not mind seeing if he could be a set-up man, but after today outing he looks like a starter.

- Mike Fontenot will likely be the starting 2nd baseman to start the season.

- I honestly believe that Casey Coleman should be one of our starters. A young kid with good control and movement is hard to find even though we already have a player like that named Randy Wells.

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.