Friday, September 12, 2008

All I got to say is Amen!

The Cubs have finally won 2 in a row and I am back posting on my blog. A lot has happened from the last time I posted til now. Lou benched Fukudome then took him off the pine and started him, the Cubs actually started playing good defense, and Harden pitched masterful with Zambrano set to pitch this weekend but may not because of the hurricane.

There has not been a lot of news worthy stuff but it is my duty to try to put something on here at least weekly to keep my readers interested. Just want to let everyone know that my wife is 7 months pregnant and doing fine. I appreciate all the congratulations and best wishes, Thank you!

Since not to much news, here is a little video that if you are a Cubs fan you will appreciate!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=cubs100

No comments: